Rashing problem in body

Hi Sir, I am suffering from skin rashes from one month. I have also consult two time from Doctor Praveen Tiwari (MBBS) who is sitting in Surabhi Hospital. But i am still suffering from skin rashes like red sign in body.
views-icons 74 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Need clinical pictures to be able to help you. Take care.Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?