Rashes on penis

Hello doctor, I had rashes in front part of my penis, they are reddish. It is from last month, I dont knw what is it. Somewhere i rad that it may be the symptoms of HIV. There is no iching in this. I want you to plz suggest what is this illness. What are the cures for this.
views-icons 65 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neil N Trivedi
Urologist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Need to consult a urologist for clinical examination and further investigation and treatment accordingly
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?