My penis is not strong
Penis does not stand up in sexual and other time.I think my penis is dead?Dont i get rid ever this dieases? my penis does not stand when i do sex my girlfriend and i do not any feelings to sex.Ido many masterbation i think that cause this problem i want to desire do suicide when i think this problem.Is it big problem?Dont i get rid ever this dieases?Please answer me?I think my penis is dead?

Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Lack of erections can occur because of multiple reasons. We need to be clear what we are dealing with.
You need to see a Urologist for the same.
Please do not think of any irrational move, medical treatment should be attempted.

How to make penis strong