I have a penis problem
Good evening sir, when I have sex with my wife on that time my penis not getting stronger.. I'm worrying about it please give me suggestion as early as possible because we are trying for baby that's why. Thank you sir.

Hi..... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices.... Consult sex therapist....