Rashes on neck, behind ears,chest
I have rashes on my back and chest ..now it has developed on near my nose and neck..one doct prescribed me Tenovate M which cures it in 2-3 days but when i stop using it reoccur..it has been really long time over 15 years i am using it sparingly..i try not to use but when rashes becomes bigger I use ..can anybody suggest any treatment..i also have very very severe dandruff problem from over 15 years and i am 32 years age currently

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.