Rashes on hands .earlobes.below neck.
I developed rashes on my hand ,front neck,back neck, on both earlobes since 7 days. Rashes are not going away They are increasing in numbers Itching one time every day

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This could b a Allergic Dermatitis bur there r multiple other factors that can lead to itching. Need a detailed history with better pictures. Effective Medication is available for the same. Consult a Dermatologist.