Rashes on foreskin
I am a virgin. I have rashes on my foreskin and the tip of my penis is swollen there is no itching and no pain and no discomfort..

Dr. Harisha N L

This could be caused by irritation from soaps, laundry detergents or fragrances. There are other skin conditions that could cause a chronic spot like this including yeast infections and psoriasis or eczema, to name a few.  To find out whether you have dermatitis or another skin condition with similar symptoms, I suggest that you see your regular doctor for a visual examination of your skin.