Rashes in the Groin
Hi Doctor, I have itching & red rashes in my groin always. It occurs almost every 15 Days in a month & pains very badly. I consulted the doctor also he gave me CLOFTER-O cream to apply & I applied it after some days again that itching & rashes have started. I want an permanent solution & cure it to it. Please advice

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi . i think you are using wrong treatment for your fungal infection. you are using steroid cream for fungal infection, when you use steroid cream you find relief for sometime. again it comes back after stopping the cream. consult me in person , will try give you permanent solution ..