Rashes in groin area

There are rashes and stretch marks around the groin. Also the itching is too much. I have tried using Cosvate GM but I stopped using it after reading about it. I use antifungal powder now but it's doesn't last long also not a permanent solution.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes in groin area

Dr. Deepa Kanchankoti Mumbai | Dermatologist
Dear patient, fungal infection in groin area is very common. When ever there is wet or closed environment then fungus gets a chance to gŕow. You can apply ketoconazole cream in that area twice a day after bath. Keeping the area clean and dry is very important. Take bath twice a day . wipe the area after bath completely. Wear maximum cotton clothes. Do not wear clothes second time without washing. All this will ensure clean skin . Make sure your family members are also treated if they have the infection. In case if it does not improve please show to your nearest dermatologist.