Rashes and body pain

I had rashes on my underarm 3 days ago Yesterday those rashes turned into small blisters and today I'm feeling fatigue and experiencing body pains (muscle) I did try to apply anti-bacterial cream. But it didn't helped and it kinda gives me a pain if I try to move my hand. Shall I apply anti-fungal cream because I'm not in the city now. Need help
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes and body pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Sudha Shroff
9 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dermatologist
Hello if you have pain over that area looks like there must be hair follicle infection over that area.apply mupirocin antibiotic cream twice daily. Give warm compresses on that area.
Next Steps
consult dermatologist near by to know exact may need oral antibiotics too but can be started only after seeing it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?