Rashes and body pain
I had rashes on my underarm 3 days ago Yesterday those rashes turned into small blisters and today I'm feeling fatigue and experiencing body pains (muscle) I did try to apply anti-bacterial cream. But it didn't helped and it kinda gives me a pain if I try to move my hand. Shall I apply anti-fungal cream because I'm not in the city now. Need help

Dr. Sudha Shroff
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello if you have pain over that area looks like there must be hair follicle infection over that area.apply mupirocin antibiotic cream twice daily. Give warm compresses on that area.
consult dermatologist near by to know exact condition.you may need oral antibiotics too but can be started only after seeing it.