Rapid weight gaining

Hi doctor, my problem is putting more weight always. I go to gym, do free exercises and reduce weight about 5 kgs. when I take the gap of about 3 months from exercise, again gain weight more than the 5 kgs reduced. Thyroid report is normal. Endoscopy and all other report is normal from gastroenterologists. Doctors says that no issues with me and just have to follow diet. But it's quite abnormal from others that my weight gets increased more. Fed up of diet and exercises for my age. What's the use of reducing weight as its filled up if I quit exercise for a month also. Kindly help if there is any other solution for it. PLZ..

Doctor Answers (2) on Rapid weight gaining

Ms. Huda Shaikh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi There
Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello, as you are active during gyming you are losing and maintaining weight.  When you start exercising and then stop it, your body tends to gain that's the fact.  Thus I would suggest do any physical activity or exercise which you can do it every day and 365 days. Don't give break. You may skip for one or two days but not more than that.