Rapid hairfall after smoothening
After I got my smoothening done twice..my hair are falling and having bald batches on my head and I also have pcod

Thanks for the query. FPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning f or pregnancy or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain Dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
You should definitely consider it under the guidance of an expert qualified dermatologist
You can consult me online for personal recommendations
Health Tips For Control Of Hair Fall Hair fall is experienced by most individuals in their lifetime . Most of the time hair fall goe unnoticed if the density of hair is good . Patients experience the hair fall though they are taking good diet and infact water intake is normal and even if they dont have any significant systemic disease. 1.Don't go for hair straightening and vigrous heat treatments if you are having hair fall . Its a myth that straightening would prevent hair fall . 2.Cover your hair when you are taking steam , sauana , or hot water bath 3.Treat your hair as a baby and pamper them . Dont use harsh shampoos and soap instead use a mild medicated shampoo and conditioner and infact wash your hair minimum twice in a week 4. Dont comb the hair when they are wet , let them dry a bit before you comb 5. You can oil the hair 1 hr. before shampooing or washing , no neec to apply oil overnight . 6.Males And females have different pattern of hair loss and needs seperate consideration and treatment . 7. Wash your hair preferrably with luke warm water , avoid using hard water or underground water for washing them . 8.Hair Fall May expose some areas if your scalp , try to change combing pattern and dont tie your hair very tight . 9. Anti hair fall shampoos and serums may be applied after consultation with the dermatologist 10.With age hair starts thinning, this happens because the body’s capacity to absorb nutrients decrease.The hair needs 22 amino acids to grow. Due to lack of amino acids from the diet the hair appears thin. However you can prevent the hair fall due to aging. You need to have soya beans, lean meat, dairy products, fish, eggs and nuts. You can also have fish oil tablets or supplements which is rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids.Red Grape Seeds& Sprouts also are good along with Pappaya and Carrots