Radiograph cervical spine
I was facing pain in neck,backside head and near to ear last few days. This is happening when I changed pillow which seems stiff as compare to older. My BP, vitamin d and b12 are normal. I had x-ray which is showing " there is a loss of normal cervical lordosis, mostly due to acute muscular spasm". Please suggest what I need to do, like any medication or physiotherapy?

Hello, I understand your condition and pain. The pain you are experiencing is because of the muscular spasm nd that happened because you changed your pillow. I totally appreciate you fir consulting a doctor immediately. Please continue the medications and along with that you need physio too. Thank you