Rabies regarding
Q1-When it is too late to start a rabies vaccination after exposure??? I have read that as rabies has long incubation period 2weeks -7years,so if Someone takes vaccine lately also but before the development of symptoms/i.e in the incubation period then he is safe...Is it soo??...Two dog had bitten me little bit in 2001-2002 but at that time i have not taken Vaccine,Later i got worries n tention then i took 3 vaccine in 2008..Total i have taken 17 vaccines from 2008-2016..But due to the bite of 2001-2002 i always used to Live in Fear that i may get rabies in future,So please Help Me because i cant live in tention of Getting rabies..Help me Dear sir/mem otherwise i will die in worrie and depression.

Hello.... You are in depression... You need psychiatrist appointment... You are unnecessarily complicating issue... You better consult general physician personally for confirmation... There is nothing to worry about it now.... Still I don't know why you are worried so much....