R.T Knee sprain details..

Hi this is my MRI Report My right knee injured 3 weeks ago and I Immediately Fixing that and Walking with a cane for 3 weeks. Now please more Explain to me Is there a problem and Should I Be Concerned? Can i Do sport After This with High intensity? Please Help Me What should I do? Right Knee Joint MRI: Medial and lateral menisci have normal shape and signal intensities. There is subtle increased T2W & TRIM SI of ACL suspicious for sprain. PCL , MCL , LCL and patellar tendon appear normal. Visualized bones and muscles have normal signal intensities. There is extra-articular edema and moderate knee joint effusion Now After 3 weeks i I go to physical therapy Only in the hamstring and groin i have pain Especially when I bend feet And when the leg is bent more than 90 degrees would feel the pain in the kneecap A little pain on the inside of the knee felt. please tell me What should I do ? Treatment how fast.?Can I do heavy exercise like Running ,Wrestling And Volleryball? Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on R.T Knee sprain details..

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...conservative management can be tried in your case....need not to worry much try hamstring strengthening exercises and take over the counter pain medications...avoid squatting, crossed legged sitting, playing strenuous sports or activities...if no improvements you should get examined by arthroscopic surgeon they will help you further