Quit Smoking 🚬
Hello Doctor I smoke around 4-5 times a day and since 2 and a half year. I want to quit smoking as have a feeling that my lungs are geeting bulkier...and many other issues. But I am unable to quit smoking..I have tried it many times, but the problem which I face will quitting smoking are Sleepiness... Headache... Irritation...and thus I again lit up cigarette to avoid these circumstances. Please suggest me how to quit this habit for good.

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You should try to quit under the guidance of a psychiatrist. We have nicotine replacement therapy and anxiolytics to help you in reducing withdrawal symptoms.

Lungs after quitting smoking