Question on Pregnancy

My last period date was 26.01.2016. I am trying to conceive. I am having body/head aches now and then. I did a pregnancy test at home yesterday and it turned out negative. Is it advisable to go for a body massage before my next period date or should I wait until i get my periods. Thanks (wife).

Doctor Answers (1) on Question on Pregnancy

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You can go ahead its nothing much to do with pregnancy...Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle..Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.