diabetes-icon
Question about sugar
My sugar level is 190 but my hba1c is 5.5 what should be the reason of high sugar please tell me what could be the reason

can be random blood sugar
get your fasting and post prandial sugars and consult

Connect please
1st question is Is it Random blood sugar? Fasting blood sugar? Or after eating (post prandial ? Nly based on this we can comment
check FBS and PPBS values
hba1c is the average of 3 months of sugar levels. your sugar is high , probably recently started. hba1c will go up only after some time. get sugar n PP AND CONSULT
Hi., I can understand your concern. It can be due to prediabetes. Check for both fasting and pp sugar levels. Based on reports we can plan further.
recheck for HBA1C after a month.
practice regular exercise for 30 mins daily and yoga. proper balanced diet adequate water intake proper sleep