Put on figure
Everyone calls me thin ..weight is 49 kgs. .i don't get much time to eat as i am working in a IT sector..what should I do to become little healthy?

Ms. Luana Mascarenhas
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
A lot of calorie dense foods can help you. Carry peanut/sesame/flax seed chikkis to work and much on mixed dried fruits and nuts (a handful). These fillers help you supply energy to your body. Start consuming sweet potato (baked/boiled) either mashed or diced with seasonings you like. Avocados are also healthy fat that can help you gain weight. Add them into a shake/soup/salad. Eating bananas help too.