Puss cells
I had my urine test done. I collected the report today and its showing puss cells result of 18 -20 where as the normal range is 0-5 i guess. What does it mean? My symptoms are Shivering Headache Weakness Today i took the urnine culture test of which the report will be available after 72 hours. Till then what should ido

Dr. Venkat Raghav
hey, increased pus cells suggestive of urinary tract infection and you have symptoms of infection , culture help to determine the type of organism , doctor might have given you broad spectrum antibiotic continue it, after culture report they do needful