UTI(increased pus cell)
Increased number of pus cell in urine. Feverish, body pain and dehydration. Burning sensation while passing urine. Took Alopathy medicine. No relief.
284 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. for UTI what you could do is, have plenty of water atleast about 4 litres of water a day so that you urinate often. by this way, the bacteria will get washed away. drink cranberry juice or have cranberries. there are syrups available called renal alkalisers take that 5 ml in 100 ml water 3 times a day. along with all this you may require antibiotics and antipyretic and analgesic tablet for symptomatic relief. if first line antibiotics don't work, get your urine culture and sensitivity done because the bacteria could be a resistant strain. so it will help in identifying specific antibiotics. consult a physician or a gynaecologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?