Puss in urine
Hi Dr. My dad puss is more than 100 and albumin 3+ . Prostate is 29 gms. Please suggest way out to stop puss and to shrink the prostate.
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, medical management can only give relief for time being , surgery is treatment of choice, In some cases drugs (e.g.finasteride, prazosin, terazosin) can be used to shrink the enlarged prostate slightly. TURP is operation down for removal of prostate ,Consult general surgeon .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.