animal-health-icon
Pug dog suffering from skin mange diseas
My Pug dog is suffering from mange disease already given so many antibiotics and gold coat.. But still it's not cured and it reoccurs again.. What can I do please anyone suggest something...

Hello, if your diagnosis is correct then there shouldn't be any confusion in medication! Seeing a vet to rule out secondary issues could be wise decision. Yeah, pics make the picture more clear. Thanks.
Is it really mange or fungal? Try to send pics
If the diagnosis was complete then recivery shkuld be there. Discuss with the present Vet about the problem.
See another Vet if the present Vet doesn't have facility for any diagnostics. Like skin scrapping test.
Do not use steroids or human shampoos.