Pubic region

From past 3 days I'm feeling pain on my pubic region & there is a very pimples if I touch it 'll pain very badly & more over inside the skin I can feel like a big stone or like a very hard substance. I cannot touch or when I'm wareing cloths underwere also it it's touch it's painting?? Do no why ?? Can you please guide

Doctor Answers (1) on Pubic region

Thank you for your question.
From your description it appears there may be more than one problem. The boils or pimples you talk about can be due to several reasons. The most likely cause is infection of the hair follicles causing multiple small abscesses. These need to be seen to make a correct diagnosis.
The second problem is related to a possible hard lump under your foreskin? If this is the case and it is painful you will need to see a doctor to get it diagnosed and treated correctly.
again, you do not mention if you are sexually active and if your partner(s) are also with symptoms. If so they will also need testing and treating appropriately. You will need to abstain from intercourse for the duration of the treatment.
Please consult a doctor specialising in Skin and DVD