Pain in pubic area
I am 27 year male. I have Pain in pubic area when applied pressure. The pain is in left side only. I have Pain during ejaculation. Penile sometimes feel inflammed, itching and unusual pain from inside sometimes on side of penis. I have Pain in back and lower abdomen Pain also sometimes I feel pain during walking in anal region. The symptoms seems to fade away or goes to very mild when I don't ejaculate for a week or two but everything comes back when i ejaculate. I have done urine test, blood test, tomography KUB, urine culture every report have came out to be normal.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi there I understand your concern...possible causes are,renal stones,constipation,pancreatitis, mesenteric lymphadenitis,urinary tract infection,epididymitis etc....So cause must be evaluated in detail...consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and for investigations like ultrasound abdomen and pelvis etc...Consult them they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Sharp pain in pubic area
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.