Boils in pubic area

Hi, I get boils in my pubic area every month after or during my period. It appears, pains and then vanishes. The pus never come out. This time it appeared in labia majora and minora, very painful. What medication I can take and what might be the root cause?
views-icons 90 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Boils in pubic area

doctor profile image
Dr. Rachna Verma
20 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Gynecologist
It can be folliculitis or allergic reaction to the sanitary napkin . Must consult your nearby Gynae at the time of boils to make exact diagnosis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?