Pubic hair removal
Hey doc, I have many hair in my genial areas. Sometimes i have irritation there. I want to remove the hair by using a good hair removing cream but i could not find a suitable one. Can you please suggest me some good creams that i can use to remove pubic hair.

There is no such cream to help permanently and hair will regrow everytime. A lot of options are available in the market. Medicated cream will slow down the rate of hair growth but will not stop it. Finally you will have to consider laser hair reduction which is more economical in the long run.Multiple sessions are needed at an interval of 6-8 weeks and can last for a year or so to achieve a desired result. If there are no medical reasons for increased facial or body hair, you can start this procedure. Usually it is safe and painless and has no down time.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.