Ptosis and Squint
Thanks Dr. Vaibhav Mittal sir and Dr. Arjun kumar Singh Sir for the reply. I' m a Research scholar @ AIIMS Bhopal and as the ptosis and squint both the conditions are very mild so Doctors have advised me not to worry for the condition as the only treatment is to undergo surgery and there is no requirement for that. I only want to know that is there any exercise or eye drops which can help me out.

There is no exercise for ptosis & about Squint without physical examination  difficult to say,with regards
Hello There is no medicine to treat ptosis and squint. Regards

Swelling after ptosis surgery