Squint and ptosis
Sir my left eye is slightly squint and I have ptosis in the same eye. Sometimes i feel heaviness while opening my left eye lid.

Ptosis might have led to amblyopia leading to squint, without physical examination no opthalmologist can guide you,,you should consult in higher institution for proper advice. You are living in Bhopal & being state capital there are lots of good ophthmologists there,with  regards
Hello it is very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly share photos of your eyes so that I may guide you about squint and ptosis. Heaviness could be due to dryness.. For dryness. A. Blink a lot B. Cold compresses C.use lubricating eyedrop frequently

Swelling after ptosis surgery