Psycological problem

I can not concentrate on my study..that is the most important thing i should do now..but have some trouble on concentration..i m suffering from anxiety..i feel like i m thinking too much at a time..

Harisha N L

Many people find it hard to focus, but it is a skill you can develop. To improve your focus: Reduce distractions. Turn off the TV, put down your phone and log out of your email account. Not convinced it'll help? Eliminate noncritical screen time for two days and see how much more you get done...Too many mental notes make for a cluttered mind. All of that unfinished business can sap your mental energy. Put whatever's on your mind on paper or capture it digitally. Think of it as off-site storage.... Any skill worth having requires practice. Learning to focus is no different. Invest time in mastering attention training or meditation. Both are great ways to practice taming distractions and improving focus...all the best.