I am married but than also I m attracted towards girls. And I feel like cross dressing .so I am confused about what I m .whether I m boy or girl
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You are probably suffering from transvestism. You are basically a boy with some wrong synapses in the brain, please consult a psychiatrist or psychologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?