Psychiatrist
Need best doctor for Psychiatrist on urgent basis patient is in depression didn't sleep for 3nights

You need a psychologist. Not all depression patients need medication. And if need be homeopathy is better . I can help you if you need . Do not panic. There is a solution to everything.
You can get in touch with me or any psychologist for a better diagnosis of the issue
Do not delay
I am an online counselor and can definitely help you through counseling. Please get in touch with me through Practo. Do check my Facebook page in the name of Preeti Kashikar and my website mentioned on it. Happy to help!