Psychiatrist
I have CAD and respiratory issues. Consulted Cardiologist and Pulmonologists. After examining, they directed I do not have physical symptoms of these two diseases. Directed me to go to psychiatrist I have gone to a psychiatrist in Hyderabad. First he diagnosed me bipolar disorder and later as anxiety. He gave me Revotril 0.5 mg one tablet. I took these tablets for two years. After taking these tablets it gave addiction, anxiety more, two times panic attacks, constipation and bloated stomach with breathing difficulty. How to get rid of Revotril and symptoms free. A good psychiatrist, Hyderabad to answer whom I can have treatment at Hyderabad both online and in person. EEG normal Heart and lung reports normal.

Hello greetings! U seem to have developed dependence to revotril. This should not be continued for more than two to three months maximum for any major psychiatric illnesses also. I would like to know the entire clinical history from the beginning in detailed for complete evaluation and suggestions to be made.
there are many ways of treatment modality for treating dependence with smooth or no withdrawal symptoms along with the actual condition u may be suffering from.
U could visit at chennai/chat online for further help