Psychiatric issue 
My Dad had been under severe psychosis for almost 4 years now and he had been under treatment in Vihmans under Dr.Shivani Aagarwal and Dr.Shruti Kalra who currently heads the Psychiatric department. They had been brilliant in their personal reforms. My dad hasn't yet been able to recover from his issues. Kindly suggest

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, I have worked with both the doctors that you have mentioned in VIMHANS. They are both very good professionals. Some psychotic illnesses are chronic and cannot be completely cured. The symptoms can only be controlled with medications just like diabetes and hypertension.Your father is probably suffering from some such illness. please continue the care given by the doctors.