Psychiatric issue 
My Dad had been under severe psychosis for almost 4 years now and he had been under treatment in Vihmans under Dr.Shivani Aagarwal and Dr.Shruti Kalra who currently heads the Psychiatric department. They had been brilliant in their personal reforms. My dad hasn't yet been able to recover from his issues. Kindly suggest
363 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, I have worked with both the doctors that you have mentioned in VIMHANS. They are both very good professionals. Some psychotic illnesses are chronic and cannot be completely cured. The symptoms can only be controlled with medications just like diabetes and hypertension.Your father is probably suffering from some such illness. please continue the care given by the doctors.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.