Psychiatric problem

I am from Nellore in Andrapradesh since Last 3yrs I suffering from journey fear,fear of death, fealing alone,fully negative thoughts, fear of imagination thoughts. I completed B. Tech in 2014. but I have no job because of these problems. Any where I can go to outside of my house these thoughts were coming. heart beating is more in traveling to unknown area's. I can go to many psychiatric hospitals but my problem was not cured. Szetalo 10mg used for these problems in since last 5months but have not cured. Please give me any my life turns suggestions. My life was so darkly at these moment. Now what can I do sir ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Psychiatric problem

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
There can be a reason for you symptoms which you are bot able to identify. So please visit a Psychologist and have counselling sessions to correct your problems and live a successful and happy life.
Dr. Nihar Burte Solapur | Addiction Psychiatrist
You are probably having what we call Agoraphobia. It is a type of anxiety disorder. You should consult a psychiatrist who can help you with medications and also give you some behavior therapy. You should be fine with proper treatment within a couple of weeks.