Psychiatric I guess
I am mostly angry, can't take negative feedbacks, I am anxiously im patient, facing sleeping problem, seems am on the track of getting pills and alcohol addict
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
From your brief description here it seems that you are suffering from low frustration tolerance, irritability, criticism sensitivity, anxiety, and sleep disturbances. Apparently you are taking sleeping medication and alcohol to try and subdue your anxiety or other symptoms. I must clearly advice you that alcohol rather than helping you in this situation is likely to add to your increasing problem list and will compound/exacerbate your previously mentioned symptoms. Regarding sleeping medication, it is important to know whether they are prescribed to you or you are self medicating with them, in case they have been prescribed to you stick to the doctors advice and he will give you such medication for a short period and will taper them soon. Even in that scenario it would be better to discuss your apprehension regarding habit forming potential if these medication with your treating doctor. In case you are self medicating with these, seek an early consultation to help the psychiatrist get you off these medication. From your above mentioned symptoms it is clearly evident that you need professional mental health consultation to help you deal with your negative emotional and behavioral states. A comprehensive assessment is definitely warranted and will go a long way in helping you. Depending on the assessment and your needs you may be prescribed psychological intervention and/or medication. My sincere advice for you is not to delay the consultation and seek help early to help you regain control over your mental health.. Hope this helps you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.