Psoriasis on scalp,ear
I m suffering from psoriasis on scalp  i think from 8 months I m on medication somedays releif little bit but not 100 percent cure i got some problem when i intake medicine so i use only ointment these days.(clobetasole propionate lotion) I m panic about this .kindly help and Better cure how to rid from it ! Is it life long disease that is not cure? Please advise me what have to do Prescribe me details solution and medicine to get rid offf. Kindly help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Don't worry...you are suffering from sebopsoriasis  causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Psoriasis can occur again and again And has to be simply managed with creams (tablets if more bad) Stress levels increase Psoriasis So it's essential you don't panic It can be controlled very easily
You'll have to send photos to decide if it's psoriasis or Seborrheic dermatitis. Please consult for prescription
Take consultantion and discuss in detail
Take online consultation to discuss in detail
Take online consultation