Psoas and constipation
I have chronic constipation which i think is due to titghtening of the psoas muscle or some related problem.can releasing the muscle help?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Constipation can be due to deficiency of fiber in the diet, have you considered that? What makes you think that psoas muscle could be causing the constipation? Also how do you intend to release the psoas muscle? Have a high protein diet and drink lots of water. Syp. Duphalac 15 ml before bed for 5 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.