animal-health-icon
Pseudo pregnancy
What can I do to dry up my dogs milk secretion immediately? She 8 years now and this is happening since 3 years once a year she secretes milk exactly during the time she had her first litter, she has a hard time struggling with pain gets very cranky and aggressive. Please help in letting me know ways to dry up Her secretion with meds or home remedies.

Pls take help your nearest vet for injection for remedy from milk secretions during pseudopregnancy. Get her sterilised to avoid reoccurrence. Try dexamethasone tablets with proper tapering doses by consulting ur vet.

+
Chat with a doctor
Kindly get her spayed coz she's facing pseudopregnancy due to hormonal imbalance.