PRP Treatment

Hi, I have open pores and acne scars on my face. I have been advised I undergo PRP Treatment only one setting followed by laser by a doctor. I am only 23 and at times still do get a few pimples on face. Is this PRP Treatment required? And would there be any side effects? Also would it affect my complexion?

Doctor Answers (2) on PRP Treatment

Dr. Batul Patel Mumbai | Dermatologist
Hello If you are 23 years old and breaking out you need to first rulenout if the problem is hormonal or just teenage acne not got better . The treatment approach will differ.. You need to treat and take medication for the new acne which is coming which is oral vitamin A which will work on the acne and the scar. This medicine is only taken under the guidance of a doctor. . following which for acne scar treatemt you shoudl do microneedling treawnts followed by cross technique if you have ice pick scars. Hope this helps Best Dr Batul Pal
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition that you're in But we need to 're you that Amy skin related issue needs a thorough examination and personal consult for it. And the decision is only made after the examination is done. This opinion given by doctor is after examining you thoroughly and he might have taken that decision. We suggest you to go with the docs suggestion. Thank you