Prostate near bladder

I am jigar, my father got the prostate , while investigate we got 63.22 PSA count in report... We consult a doctor.. They took biopsy sample...they are keep telling that ,this much high PSA count is 99 % sign of cancer... Is it true??? I am facing big problem due to this... Don't know what to do??? And to whom we can concern.???

Doctor Answers (1) on Prostate near bladder

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., The PSA test can detect high levels of PSA that may indicate the presence of prostate cancer. However, many other conditions, such as an enlarged or inflamed prostate, can also increase PSA levels.... Men with prostate cancer may have elevated levels of PSA. Many noncancerous conditions also can increase a man's PSA level. Although the PSA test can detect high levels of PSA in the blood, the test doesn't provide precise diagnostic information about the condition of the prostate....