Prostate gland mild incrs
My prostate gland is mild increase,sometime i need frequent urination at day time. i want to know abt masturbation i am unmarried is it necessary to do masturbation if yes at what interval.is there any connection with prostate gland and sex and masturbation bcoz i never did sex till now.plz help me

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Pune

Rather than masturbation sexual intercourse is helpful for health and also for prostate. Take ayurvedic treatment for prostate enlargement.
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. Masturbation is not compulsory. Enlarged prostrate may be due to so many reasons. Get PSA blood test done once. To reduce the condition, do kegel's exercise daily for 20 counts 3 times in a day. Things will improve in 15 to 20 days.

Mild meibomian gland dysfunction