Prolonged periods.
Hello, Today is my 12th day of periods. It's the first time my periods have prolonged for so many days. I had to take an emergency pill, 2 days prior to my bleeding. Is there any other way than antibiotics or medication to stop the bleeding? Thank You .

Kindly discuss for your concern. Need to evaluate further

Please note that antibiotics wnt stop your bleeding anyways. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult.
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and gynaecologist.
Tab gynaset 5mg twice daily for the rest of the month, (21)days.,depending in the intensity and duration of your bleeding
Tab.gynaset if bleeding continues for many days
Immediately consult with a gynecologist
Consult gynaecologist.
Yes their are medications , kindly go for a  consultation