Problm to concive

I try to conceive but there is problem . Report is given below. Please describe this report.What is the problem in it and what we do for it ?
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Problm to concive

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Dalal
16 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, The motility of the sperm in the sample is very low. A lot of them are immotile. You need to consult an andrologist for the same. You will need to get scrotal doppler done to check for varicocele. Dr Sachin Dalal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?