Problem with testicle
Sir i noticed this opening that is below my left testicle since two Day and its slight pain not much pain but its Bleed sometime.... Very small amount of blood...i have washed the area and bathing twice to Avoid any Infection and have covered it with cotton., And i am confused that is it hair follicutilus or something else? I m attaching a pic of it. I am worried please help

Hello.. Well you would have hurt yourself in that region probably because of your nails or while washing..Do not worry about it...Let it heal in the own...Do not worry...It will heal...Give it some time...Thank you