Problem with my penis
Whenever I pull my foreskin pains..the foreskin is attached to the penis..what should I do to make it normal
329 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Andrologist 33 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

whether retraction  of whole skin is painful  or only undersurface is painful? if whole  skin retraction  is painful then u can do regular  masturbation using  some lubricant like lubic gel. if problem persist u may require minor operation. u may consult  any surgeon /urologist before marriage.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.