Problem with my Anger

Hi Doctor , I get angry for no reason, if some one makes a small negligible mistakes i pinpoint and shout at them. For a small reasons i feel very bad and start hating the persons. This habbit is affecting my life. can you please advice what should I do. I am losing all my friends and not able to concentrate on work and underperforming at work. Can you please advice.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Anger comes when your expectations are not met. Why at times others could be right,  Is not acceptable  to you!!!!????? If u r right.  Then the other person is also Right. because for him he is right, . Then who is right you OR the other person? ???!!! While trying to prove your side you are silently  loosing the relationship! !!!
Do consult a psychological Counsellor in your city and have a better clarity
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear friend, do a psychometry and plan according to it, as u r so far to assess clinically. Best wishes.
Dr. Suhasini Das
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.. Anger can be a symptom of many underlying psychiatric disorders like depression, anxiety disorders, Bipolar disorder, impulse control disorder, personality disorder etc or even medical reasons. It is important to understand the core disorder rather than just treating anger per se  then only the effects will be sustained. Both medications and anger management techniques are available. It's better you get a professional opinion from psychiatrist or psychologist for your anger issues.