Problem related to ADHD
After having methylphenidate on the prescription of doctor my mind is closed I had the medicine about 25 days. Now I want to why it is happening to me. I cant think collectively about anything Cant make any conclusion,my emotion is supressed brutly,no relation formed btw my thoughts and understanding process,

The symptoms you have described are not of methylphenidate.it would increase concentration, decision-making capacity, improve thought process etc.  The main side effects are sleep disturbance, loss of appetite, restlessness, zombie effect.
for any query contact me on practo
Methylphenidate will help u in improved attention Would like to know what is your body weight and how much dose r u taking? Get your thyroid profile done
reach me online via practo