Problem regarding periods
I had an intercourse on 10 Feb n my periods date is 27 of Feb . And we used protection. But today is 5th March still periods are not coming. And I have checked pregnancy test twice 1st on 1st march and next on 5th match both the time results were negative . Is this the sign of pregnancy

Hello, Since your urine pregnancy tests are negative, you should visit a gynecologist and get basic hormonal profile testing done to rule out the cause behind missed periods. Also, get a beta hCG test done for more accurate pregnancy results.
If your pregnancy test is negative ,wait for a week then repeat the pregnancy test.
Urine pregnancy test will give you 90 to 95 % correct results. If you want to confirm do beta Hcg blood test. If negative take castor oil 50 ml in morning with hot water and you will get loose motions on the same day and periods within a week.