Problem of enlarged adenoids
Dea Sir.. My 3yrs and 8 month old sun facing problem of enlarged adenoids and due to that he face problem of deep breathing So could you please advise... how this adenoids can shrink? Any thing will be serious? or child can stop breathing? What will be the alternative way of breathing if nose completely block ? How long we should go with medicine?

For a detailed answer please follow via online consultation

As long as the child is under 5 years of age, medications can be prescribed to treat the adenoid inflammation. Please get back to me via Teleconsultation on Practo's smartphone app. Look up my profile under ENT Specialist in Bangalore. At the bottom is a link for direct Teleconsultation. There after we have a brief conversation, I can send you a valid e-prescription.